Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Test Your TV Trivia | Parade.com #5

Last Wednesday, I attended a fabulous New York party—the kind of party to which, as a kid growing up in a small town in Southern California (hi, Temple City!), I used to dream I would someday be invited. Stylish Manhattanites milled around me air-kissing over martinis, while professional photographers stood near the entrance waiting to capture shots of Dan Rather and Chuck Close. Delicate appetizers were passed through the crowd on trays carried by formally attired waiters. Champagne glasses clinked together in every corner. And all I could think about was getting home in time to see (spoiler alert) Phil's birthday on Modern Family and Gio's return to Ugly Betty. Thank goodness for Hulu. If I had had to choose between the party and TV, I might have missed out on almost spilling my drink on Parker Posey.

In addition to Modern Family and Ugly Betty, this week's quiz features questions on Dancing With the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, Chuck, Bones, and more. If you'd like to see your favorite program in a future quiz, comment below and tune in next week to see if it made the cut. Until then, happy channel surfing!

Test Your TV Trivia | Parade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.